Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Down With Love...

This piece of wisdom coming from the same person who had baffled you all with " The Magic of Love or is it?” might be a shocker for you but this means two things. Either this blogger has been metamorphosised by time or he has caught the bug. It's for you to guess but the views represented below are an extension of what I had earlier ascertained.

"The Magic of Love or is it?" doesn't end there, it just claims to highlight 'a good thing gone wrong' notion about love. I have just remarked at how people forget their priorities while placing all their attention on the bliss of love. Love isn't bad or forbidden; it’s just that there is a line that should not be crossed. Love is not about just being together, it’s about understanding each other. True love has such enormous power that both opposites and like minded people gel together. In love, physical closeness or distance is of least importance. No matter where are you, love binds you both together. As people refer to courage and fear as its all in the mind, I would say with reference to love that it’s all in the heart. Love for me is not just a moment of excitement but a long lasting feeling of togetherness. But what I find toughest in love is conveying the other that you love her. It is extremely tough at least for a shy person like me. May be this has been the reason why I have been unsuccessful in love and may be myself being a bit too choosy also has its percussions on it. Well whatever the case may be I strongly believe that keeping the relationship alive is as important as making sure there is one. Well then love is such a beautiful feeling you never know when you are down with love...

No comments: