Monday, June 14, 2010

I am Back...Maybe!!!

Its been a while since I last wrote something on this blog. More than a year maybe. There were other tasks to attend to or may be I couldn't find anything to write or probably I was simply lazy. Now that I am back, I guess this blog will see some new posts. Right now I am too much fed up with philosophical talks, so don't expect any such preachings to feature here for the time being. May be I will start with my "And I..." series of reviews and favourite listings to fill up the space till I get bored of it. I will probably start with the first of the series about Rahman. Let's see how I fare?

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

Compilation of sporting activities picks from professional handicappers for May possibly twenty ninth, 2010
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/asikqq78/
data hk