Monday, April 04, 2005

The Magic Of Love or is it?

The Call of Love is really powerful and it enriches you... or something like it. That's something that I have heard since my childhood. I don't know why God has still made it a forbidden fruit for me till now. But since I am someone who searches for reasons in every aspect of life, how a query like this can remain unanswered. So I went on to search for the reasons by diving into the mysterious last 19 years of my life. Well I did have a lot of crushes but I lost interest in all of them after a few days. And most of them were females whom I could never approach. But I found, my unfortunate case of not falling in love, was not as a result of me being an introvert or of my excessive shyness, but more of a direct consequence of the various real life love stories that I had seen. There was a case when one of my good friends fell for the same girl on whom I had a crush. And people like me who value friendship a lot, did an idiotic blunder (as you may say) by getting out of his way. It's a different story that even my friend was unsuccessful in his attempt which however introduced me to that girl's extremly ugly and dark side. I am thankful for being saved. Then there was another case when I chose friendship over love and became good friends with one of my crushes. But what got me drift away from love were two incidents. The first one involved someone I cared for a lot. What hurt me about the whole episode is that his love created a lot of turmoil in the family. I don't understand how people take side of their lovers whom they barely know and that too against people who have spent their whole lives for them. Well I would never like to be in such a situation. These things are good for a script of a movie but not in real life. How can one be so selfish and ungrateful to the very people who are the masterminds of his creation? It is a different thing that all those problems were later sorted down in his family mainly because of the way he handled it and also because of the cooperation his family members gave. The other incident too was equally eye opening. Because I haven't seen people undergo drastic changes. For good or bad, only the "ONE UP THERE" knows. Years of association takes a backstage to months of romantic greetings.That's what got him to move away from the very persons whose company he could not leave before. Well I am happy for him because he is more happier now than he was before. But after this incident I have had my priorities sorted. I am here to fulfill some sort of objective that I am destined to. My personal experiences have made me think that love is a distraction. I want to live a life like a free bird and not be under the binding chains of my girlfriend. I value my friends and family more than anything and something called "LOVE" will not be allowed to trespass in. So hey, all the girls out there, bad luck for you. If someone objects to my views you are welcome to comment on it and try to enlighten me about where I went wrong. And if you are out there clapping in favour of my views, let me say I love Fan mails. And all those who have been hurt by these statements, I am utterly sorry I can't help, these are my personal views not meant to hurt anyone. Others who are right now extremely angry with me and are wondering why I wrote all these, well I had warned you all, once I start blogging all hell is going to break loose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh!
What happened to " Being Single has it's own problem "

Anonymous said...

gr8...lagey raho sammy baba...impressed....tats like my roomie

Anonymous said...

gud1 sammy........afterall it's friendship which is the best.....luv'll come & enrich ur life at the proper time......


carry on with ur job friend......

all the best......

Anonymous said...

Well shyamal....I think "love" can't be categorized as to love between friends,family,relatives etc.I think "love" is whole and complete in itself...and if it ends at some point of one's life...then it never begun....
If it brings pain to somebody then it can't be love....cuz it is meant for spreading smiles and happiness....and sometines it means being strong enough to let certain things go...

Anonymous said...

hey..fall in love u'll be left wid no questions to ask anymore.seems like u believe in the "ONE UP THERE".then i must tell u dat nothin happens on its own..n the one who is responsible for everythin is the same "ONE UP THERE" so chillax..let the things happen da way they happen..dnt trouble urself with queries questions,rights and wrongs..becoz nothin is under ur will..its the wish of the same "ONE UP THERE"..so wait 4 the time wen u get all da answers to ur quetions and "misconceptions"..njoi